Trainee Engineers, Operations & Maintenance Engineers Career Opportunities in Power Sector : A reputable Independent Power Producer (IPP) having excellent market standing seeks to attract high caliber and result-driven, career-oriented individuals with proven abilities for the opportunities mentioned below at their plant site in Punjab.
Operations and Maintenance Engineers (Multiple Positions)
The applicant should possess sound knowledge of Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, having expertise in Operations / Maintenance in the functional areas of Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical and Fuel Operations of the plant. The applicant is expected to manage routine operations and maintenance activities in a safe, efficient and smooth manner in both maintenance and shift operations areas. Also, should possess sound understanding of commercial aspects of IPPs.
- B.E./B.Sc. in Electrical (Power)/ Mechanical, Electronics Engineering from HEC recognized local and/or reputable foreign university
- Registration with PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council)
- Must have minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in Large Power Plants, Chemical, Fertilizer or Oil sectors
- Preferably around 30 • 35 years of age
- Should have good safety awareness about CCGT Power plants.
Trainee Engineers (Multiple Positions)
Fresh graduate engineers having potential to excel in core engineering profession. The selected Trainee Engineers will be required to go through an extensive Management Trainee program and will be given exposure in all functional areas in power generation. Upon successful completion of training, they may be offered a permanent position subject to vacant position as an O&M Engineer in the company.
- BE / B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical (Power) / Mechanical / Electronics with minimum CGPA 3.0 and/or 70 % marks from a recognized university and first division in all certificates.
- Registration with PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- Should possess strong leadership qualities and organizational skills.
- Maximum age: 27 years.