Excellent Career Opportunities under 7th Batch of Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP)
SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) was established in 2001 as a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan. As an operational arm of State Bank, SBP BSC is engaged in managing currency and foreign exchange operations; providing banking services to the government, financial institutions and general public; conducting development finance activities; implementing export refinance scheme; performing agency functions like sale/purchase of prize bonds, prize money draws, national saving instruments schemes etc. SBP BSC, having its Head Office at Karachi, operates through a network of 16 Field Offices across the country.
Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education bearing minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from universities/institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities. Candidates having CA, ACMA and ACCA qualification are also eligible to apply. However, in case of foreign degree, CA, ACMA and ACCA qualification, the candidates are required to submit the Equivalence Certificate duly issued by HEC at the time of interview to validate that they possess 16 years of education, failing to do so shall make the applicant ineligible against the said positions. Further, candidates awaiting final results as of last date of submission of applications are also not eligible to apply.
Maximum 28 years as on last date of submission of applications to SBP BSC. Age limit will be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas/Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Kashmir. Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, possessing requisite qualification, are eligible to apply without upper age limit.
Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with SBP BSC/IBP for appearing in the written test as per following procedure
- For Application Form and Deposit Slip Click on “Online Application Form”. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself (only eligible candidates) by clicking on “Register” and fill the Online Application form.
- Take the print out of Form along with fee deposit slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs. 375/- through deposit slip at any online branch of ABL/HBL against the testing services to be provided by IBP
Note: As per agreed terms, IBP charges Rs. 750/- per applicant for providing testing services. However, in order to encourage young talent from the market and share their financial burden SBP BSC shall bear 50% of the fee i.e., Rs. 375/-. .
- Send Application Form along with original IBP copy of deposit slip to Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Services Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi within 15 days of publication of advertisement in press i.e., 16th October, 2017.
- SBP BSC/IBP will not be responsible for late receipt of applications through post. Applications submitted in person or sent through email will not be entertained.
- Eligible candidates shall be sent admit cards by IBP at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centres.
- SBP BSC/IBP will upload the test results at their respective websites. The test results will also be sent to candidates at their postal addresses
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process. Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of provincial/regional and other quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
After completion of all pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examination, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo “Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad. The trainees who successfully complete and qualify the theoretical training will be offered appointment as Officer Grade-2 at SBP BSC.
- During theoretical training, the trainees shall be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- in addition to free boarding and lodging facility at NIBAF, Islamabad. Employees of SBP BSC/SBP/NIBAF, if selected, will draw their usual emoluments in addition to admissible daily/incidental allowance for training at NIBAF, Islamabad.
- Upon successful completion of theoretical training, the trainees shall be offered appointment as Officer Grade-2 (OG-2) at a consolidated monetized salary of Rs. 82,000/- per month along with other perks and benefits as per Bank’s rules.
PLACE OF POSTING
The selected officers shall be required to work in any department/division at Head Office of SBP BSC at Karachi or at any of its 16 Field Offices across the country.