Sindh Education Foundation SEF Internship Program 2017 : The Sindh Education Foundation (SEF), Government of Sindh is looking for dynamic individuals to take up challenging opportunities. Kindly note that all positions offered at the SEF are contract based.
Instructions for applicants
- Interested applicants may submit applications along with domicile certificate, Copy of CNIC and educational testimonials to Human Resource Department, Sindh Education Foundation
- All certificates must be attested
- Test/Interview of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted. Successful candidates will be asked to appear for the interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for the test/ interviews.
- Incomplete or applications received after 25th August 2017 will not be entertained.
- Applicant holding domicile of Sindh province are eligible to apply for the internship.
Age of the applicant must be
- Graduate not below 18 years and above 30 years of age.
- Master’s not below 20 years and above 35 years of age
Applicant(s) can send their CVs along with documents to House No: 21-A, Block 7&8, Overseas Cooperative Housing Society (OCHS), Ameer Khusro Road, Karachi (Sindh), by mentioning Department/Location applied for