What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of proposals / tenders for Customer Services Portfolio for utlities and industrial customers
- Review of technical specifications and requirements of customer’s inquiry
- Evaluate vendor’s offer for technical compliance with the requirement
- Coordination with customers / sales team to understand their requirements & proposing the suitable solution
- Support in Sales & Marketing of Siemens products i.e. organizing presentations and meeting customers to technically brief about different solutions for business development for CS
- Providing support for further market penetration by searching new business prospects
- Working in liasion with utilities and private customers for acquiring information related to Siemens installed base at their substation/grid stations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge of Substations, HV / MV / LV / Transformers and related Balance of Plant
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What else do I need to know?
- Flexibility to travel
- Team work mentality
- Competency in MS Office Applications
How to Apply?
Click Here to Apply Online Now.