Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 Jobs October 2017 for Emergency Officers & Others
Vacancies / Positions
- 17 Emergency Officer (BPS-17) candidate should possess MBBS or B.Sc Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental, Mechatronics, Automobile, Mining, City & Regional Planning or Transportation) with valid registration from relevant councils. Relevant experience will be preferred.
- 01 Emergency Officer (Procurement) (BPS-17) M.Com or equivalent or Seven years experience as Assistant Purchase Officer or 2 years relevant experience in Government Sector is required to apply.
- 01 Assistant Officer (HR) (BPS-16) MBA (HR) or Graduate with Diploma in HR from HEC recognized institution or seven years as HR Assistant, Government experience is required to apply.
- 01 Assistant Officer (Law) (BPS-16), LLB 2 years experience holders in Government sector are eligible to apply.
- 01 Assistant Officer (Planning) (BPS-16) Masters in Economics and relevant experience is required to apply.
How To Apply
- Candidates may download an application form and deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk or through www.rescue.gov.pk or through www.jobsalert.pk.
- Filled-up application form along with originally paid deposit slip of test fee and all compulsory documents should reach the following address.
- All applications should reach NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS fee can be submitted in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL.
- Last Date for submission of application is November 11, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Written & psychological tests of applicants shall be held on 26th November 2017.
- Physical and Skill test date shall be displayed on NTS & Rescue 1122 websites.
Last Date to apply for Rescue 1122 Jobs is 11 November 2017