PNRA Fellowships 2017
Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority PNRA Fellowships 2017 at PIEAS Apply Online Application Form
MS Nuclear Engineering
- BE / B.Sc Engineering in Computer Electronics & Civil
- M.Sc / BS (4 Years) in Physics, Chemistry & Computer Science
MS System Engineering
- Prerequisites: BE / B.Sc Engineering in Computer Electronics
MS Medical Physics
- Prerequisites: M.Sc / B.Sc (4 Years) in Physics
Last Date: 05 June 2017
Per Month Allowance: 25000/-
Fellowships Duration: 2 Years
Age Limit: 27 Year on 31 December 2017
Application Processing Fee
Application processing fee for on-line submission is Rs 2000
Application processing fee for off-line (by post) submission is Rs 2500
Application processing fee is non-refundable.
Preferably apply online for PNRA Fellowships 2017, application forms should be submitted on-line at http://www.pnra.org/jobs.asp.
Roll no will be generated after submission of application form. Don’t forget to write your name and roll number on deposit slip before posting it. Save a copy of the bank receipt for your record as well.
The form can be downloaded Download Application Form PNRA Fellowships (PIEAS)
Fee deposit slip must be attached with application form.
5. The following documents must reach to the office of Sr. Establishment Officer-II, Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority, Mauve Area, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad but not later than the advertised deadline/closing date. Documents may be sent by post preferably through Pakistan Post, TCS, OCS or Leopard Courier services.
- Application Form (if applying off-line)
- Original bank receipt
- A passport size photograph