NESPAK Foundation is a non-governmental organization which was established in 1995. The primary objective of the Foundation is to utilize its funds for the various grants and welfare activities for the serving/retired employees of NESPAK. The scale of such benefits is determined by the Board of Governors of the Foundation from time to time.
NESPAK foundation professionals ranging from engineers, Surveyors to IT professionals. If you are qualified from a recognized insititute, we encourage you to apply
NESPAK Foundation intends to create a database of Experts and other support staff of various categories as listed below so as to utilize their services on projects from time to time on as and when required basis
1. AGRICULTURE ENGINEERS: B.Sc Agricultural Engineering having upto 35 years of experience in the field of Watercourse Improvement, High Efficiency Irrigation Systems and Laser Land Leveling Technology projects
2. RESIDENT ENGINEERS CIVIL: B.Sc. Civil Engineering having 10 to 15 years of experience in construction of roads and bridges.
3. MATERIAL ENGINEERS/SPECIALISTS: B.Sc. Civil Engineering/M.Sc. Geology degree having 10 to 15 years of experience in construction of roads and bridges.
4. LABORATORY TECHNICIAN/MATERIAL INSPECTOR: D.A.E Civil with atleast 5 years of experience in construction of roads and bridges.
5. SENIOR ENGINEERS (ELECTRICAL): B.Sc. Electrical/Telecom/Communication with minimum 2.8 CGPA having minimum 3 years trackable field experience in Fiber Optics and Wireless preferably with Law Enforcing Agency, can provide technical coordination between the Stakeholders, Engineering, Construction and the Contractors Staff, can reviews and approve Design Documents, Material Requisitions and Specifications for Construction or Procurement use and willing to work and supervise in remote areas of Pakistan.
6. JUNIOR ENGINEERS (ELECTRICAL): B.Sc. Electrical/Telecom/Communication with minimum 3.0 CGPA having minimum 1 year continuous experience with a single employer, must have worked on Broad Band Technologies, Wireless, Optical Fiber and willing to work in remote areas of Pakistan.
7. ASSOCIATE ENGINEERS: D.A.E (Electrical/Electronics/Telecom) from recognized institute with minimum 75% marks having atleast 4 years of field experience in Fiber Optic Cable installation, Testing and Commissioning of Fiber Optic Cables.
8. HYDRAULIC GATES DESIGNER: B.Sc Mechanical Engineering having 35 years of experience with consulting firms in design of hydraulic gate equipment for major Dams, Barrages, Canal Systems and design of Transmission Mains, Pumping Stations both for National and International Projects.
9. ASSOCIATE ENGINEER/DRAFTSMAN: D.A.E Mechanical (Drafting & Designing) having 35 years of experience with consulting firms for preparation of detailed construction drawings of hydraulic gate equipment for major Dams, Barrages, Canal Systems and design of Transmission Mains, Pumping Stations both for National and International Projects.
10. ACCOUNTS OFFICER: M.Com having upto 3 years of relevant experience, place of posting will be Balochistan.
11. ACCOUNTS/TAXATION OFFICER: B.Com having atleast 30 years of experience in the field of Taxation and Accounts in large corporation.
12. 3D VISUALIZER/AUTOCAD DRAFTSMAN D.A.E Civil Draftsman having 75% marks with atleast 4 to 5 years of experience in the field of Architect and Design.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates from HEC recognized universities/institutes may Apply Online. The last date of submission is July 24, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
No TA/DA shall be admissible