Office of Director Malaria/Vector Borne Disease Control Program seeking following staff on contract bases for the Provincial Progrm Implementation Unit (PPIU).
30 VBD Officers (BPS-17)
30 BCC Officers (BPS-16)
20 Computer Operators (BPS-14)
30 Insect Collectors (BPS-09)
16 Assistant Malaria (BPS-08)
90 Microscopists (BPS-06)
15 Drivers (BPS-04)
Jobs in Balochistan
- 30 VBD Officers (BPS-17)
Master in Social Sciences/BS Public Health, 5-years working experience with international and National organizations will be preferred. Excellent report writing skills. Experience in implementation of Public Health Program with focus on VBD. Max age 35 Years.
- 30 BCC Officers (BPS-16)
Master degree in Social Sciences/Mass Communication. 3 year experience in relevant field. Excellent report writing and communication skills. Excellent skills on computer operation, especially on Microsoft Office. Max age 35 years.
- 20 Computer Operators (BPS-14)
Bachelor of Computer Science from recognized University, Minimum 3 years working experience on relevant field. Max age 35 years.
- 30 Insect Collectors (BPS-09)
BA/BSc with 2 years experience fir handling insect samples from the field and the lab. Data entery and analyzing experience. Computer literate. Max age 30 years.
- 16 Assistant Malaria (BPS-08)
BA/BSc from recognized University, Minimum 2 years working experience in relevant field. Max age 30 years.
- 90 Microscopists (BPS-06)
FA/FSc 2 years experience in relevant field. Max age 30 years.
- 15 Drivers (BPS-04)
Middle/Matric pass, LTV/HTV license holder, Minimum 5 years’ experience. Max age 35 years.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must possess Local/Domicile Certificate of Baluchistan.
- The candidate having command over English/Local Languages. Excellent communication, Computer knowledge and report writing skills will be consider added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be on called for test and interviews.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Interested candidates having relevant experience submit their job application along with latest CV, attested supporting documents and experience certificates.
- Applicants clearly mention name for post which applied, their telephone/cell phone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses at CV/covering letter and posted envelope, to the:
Malaria/Vector Borne Disease control Program Baluchistan, 2nd floor, Provincial Health Directorate, Sariab Link Road Quetta or
Email: [email protected]
Phone#: 0812-9211349 within 14 days of this advertisement.