Join PAF Jobs July 2017 Pakistan Air Force as GDP, Engineering, Air Defence, Accounts and Legal Branches
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has announced Advertisement of PAF Jobs 2017 for individuals who wanted to Join PAF 2017 as Commissioned Officers through Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission SSC against 121 Combat Support Course( Engineering Officers, Accounts Officers & Legal Officers), 145 GD(P) Fighter pilots, 101 AD Course (Air Defence Controllers) & 91 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer) . The Latest Advertisement published in Sunday newspapers on 2nd of July 2017
Age limit: 16 to 22 years old male
- Fsc with minimum 60% marks in pre engineering, pre medical, Computer science, Physics and any two subjects Stat, Math, Computer or Biology.
- A-Level candidates Physics and mathematics or biology, (O level must have 5 Subjects).
- The candidates who have passed their 1st year with 60% marks can apply with hope certificate of 65% marks in Fsc HSSC higher secondary school certificate part 2.
- Special for Balochistan: the candidates whose from balochistan and having minimum 55% marks can apply for GD Pilot and 50% marks can apply for Air defence controllers no 101 AD.
E-Tests for Fighter Pilots and Air Defence Controllers
- Intelligence Test MCQS
- Physics Test MCQS
- English Test MCQS
Aeronautical Engineer Eligibility
- Male candidate’s minimum age limit: 16 to 22 years old
- Qualification: the candidate having 1st division or 50% marks and Fsc 65% marks in pre engineering with chemistry.
- A-Level with physics, mathematics and chemistry, (O Level 5 Subjects)
- The candidates who have passed their 1st year exam and waiting 2nd year resultcan apply also with hope certificate in HSSC of 65% marks.
Short service commission –No 121 Combat Support Course
Engineering Officers eligibility
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old male candidates.
- Qualification: Electronics engineering, mechanical engineering / Aero (B.sc / BE / CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in Annual System Exams.
Accounts Officers eligibility
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Qualification: bachelor of commerce B.com 4 years or BBA 4 years degree or M.com / MBA / ACCA / or ACMA or BS Accounting and finance degree with minimum 2nd division from HEC recognized college or university.
Legal Officers eligibility
- Male candidates having age limit: 21 to 30 years old.
- Qualification: the applicant must have LLB degree with 2nd division.
How to Apply for PAF Jobs
Eligible candidates needs to apply via online through www.joinpaf.gov.pk or register at nearest PAF Information & Selection Centers located in every major city of Pakistan.
Registration is open between 03 July 2017 to 12 July 2017