Interloop Management Trainee MTO Program 2017 : Extending over 12 months, our Management Trainee Officers (MTO) Program is not marely about hiring and grooming young graduates by capitalizing on their technical base developed at universities, rather, the quintessence of this program is to foster excellence in the young flag bearers and nurture future leaders. This equips them with the competenced and confidence to take up greater professional responsibilities.
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS)
- Human Resources
- Interloop Way – Lean
- Management Information System
- Marketing & Merchandising
- Interloop Way – People
- Procurement & Supplies
- Production, Planning & Control
- Quality Assurance
- Research & Innovation
- Supply Chain & Logistics
Fresh graduates having at least sixteen years education from any HEC recognized institute or Pakistan Engineering Council PEC with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or 70% marks for local graduates and 65% marks for foreign graduates in the following disciplines are eligible to apply.
- MBA / M.Com
- B.Sc Textile Engineering (Knitting / Garments / Wet Processing)
- B.Sc Industrial Engineering
- M.Sc (Fiber Technology / TQM)
- B.Sc Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical )
- MCS / BCS
- BSc Environmental Sciences
How To Apply
- Interested candidates meeting criteria should apply through official site (Interloop www.interloop-pk.com/mtop.php).
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through NTS
- Last date to submit application is 12 July 2017
- Only online applications will be entertained for selection procedure.