Empathy into Insight
Exceptional User Experiences
IBM’s HR Talent Acquisition team is looking for Fresh Graduate with the creativity and passion to help us meet our Talent objectives
IBM HR’s mission is simple: put the user at the center
- studied HR or Marketing?
- with an interest in Recruitment, Marketing, Employer Branding?
- able to handle a fast paced environment?
Do you want to:
- enrich your HR program design knowledge?
- integrate business design and execution?
- turn strategy into positive action and insights?
Day to day you will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating interviews, collating HR documentation, making welcome calls to all applicants prior to their scheduled start date, and assimilating new joiners into IBM. Supporting our marketing or branding initiatives
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working proficiency in word documents and excel sheets.
- Fluency in English.
- General understanding of information technology terminology.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent phone and in person relationship-building skills. Candidate must be comfortable speaking with potential candidates employees.
- Interest in pursuing a career in human resources, recruiting, or similar profession.
Should be a fresh graduate with an majors in HR and/or marketing
Required Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education : Master’s Degree
Travel Required : No Travel
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.