GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The CSLP is a 4 rotations-1 year leadership program. The CLSP will support CPMs in delivering customer solutions, new products, outage planning, parts & repair delivery while learning about the Power Generation Services business through various trainings. When the training rotations are not in effect you will act as a full time CPM at an assigned site(s). You will be measured on customer relationship & the ability to produce financial & operating results for the Contractual Service business.
The CSLP will demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
• Provide contract administration for proposals and contracts including customer interface, negotiations, preparation, and contract interpretation
Participates in rotations across the business segments supporting various functions such as contractual risk, modeling and commercial operations
Perform proposal, negotiation, and contract administration functions on assigned proposals / contracts with minimal supervision
Provide support to manager and senior contracts on contracts Provide contract management support in the execution of equipment only orders for domestic and international power plant contracts
Frequently interface with the customer on contract matters
May perform team leader responsibilities for assigned rotation and programs
Continually review processes to ensure overall efficiency
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
• At least 3 additional years of experience with contract formation and execution
• Knowledge of contract law and formation
• Ability to take lead role in routine contracts
• Additional experience in contract administration or project management is preferred
• Sound business and financial acumen
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Locations: Pakistan; Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law