COMMONWEALTH GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2018 – Government of Pakistan Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination, Islamabad
Applications are invited for studying abroad under the Commonwealth General Scholarships Program for the year 2018. Scholarships are fully funded and final selection will be made by the donor country. Scholarships are expected to be offered by United Kingdom, New Zealand and other commonwealth countries. The detailed information of Scholarship may be seen on NTS website.
Following Degree Holders Can Apply
- A candidate must hold a Masters Degree/ MBA / B.Sc Honors (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
- Please attach your complete academic credentials with filled Application Form to apply.
- Verbal = 35
- Analytical Reasoning = 40
- Quantitative = 25
How to Apply
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on our website www.nts.org.pk
- Applications must be received by NTS not later than Friday, 29th December, 2017.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of MBL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone to the examination center.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.