CCBPL Coca Cola Pakistan Jobs 2017 for Quality Assurance Manager
Manage Quality Assurance department for the development and effective implementation of QC procedure as required by the Coca-Cola Company. Ensure that the product is fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations.
- B.Sc. in Chemical engineering
- M.Sc. in Micro-biology / Food Technology / Chemistry or equivalent
7-8 years of experience in the beverages industry
- Ensure the product, package quality remains at the required quality by the organization.
- Ensure environment standards as per TCCEC and local legal requirements at the territory.
- Monitor and operate toll manufacturers as per company guidelines and set procedures
- Train the quality control staff to perform their jobs as per business needs
- Quality Assurance Manager has to ensure quality of the product and may hold / reject the intermediate and final products, incoming raw, packaging materials and Chemicals if they are not as per company and standards.
- Ensuring reporting and tracking of complaints related to poor quality of products, received from distributors, direct sales operations and other territories.
- Ensure preform manufacturing as per company standards
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Ensure that processes are carried out as specified in job instructions of the assigned department
- Take required corrective-preventive actions and keep record of any non-conformity.
- Monitor syrup, sugar and concentrate efficiencies daily and during production
- To initiate and lead projects to improve water usage ratio, Caustic, Stabilon, Lubricants and other chemicals’ consumption.
- Ensure cleaning of field, equipment and machines in the work area
- Check that the calibrated devices in intermix device are working, engage and control cooling system, adjust and operate level control device.
- Ensure Legal & Local compliances
- Implementation of Food Safety Management System, including HACCP & PAS 220 requirements.
- Ensuring KORE compliance. Plant should always be ready for S1, E1 and Q1 audits.
- Ensure effective implementation of GMP, GLP and housekeeping at plant premises.
- Ensure continuous supplies of water and final syrup to the production lines.
- To ensure storage conditions – FIFO, proper transportation and forward traceability of the products
- To control consumers complaints