Latest Allied Bank Management Trainee Officer MTO Jobs 2018 ABL General Banking Apply Online
Allied Bank Limited (ABL) has announced Jobs for Management Trainee Officers MTO’s. in general banking category.
Education Qualification / Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates must have Masters in Business Administration ( MBA) with major in banking or finance from Pakistan or foreign university.Applications are invited from eligible candidates from all over Pakistan for multiple positions across various Branches in ABL. Education requirement is MBA Master in Business administration (Banking or Finance).The Latest Advertisement ABL Bank Jobs 2018 for Management Trainee Officers (MTO) General Banking Apply Online Advertisement Latest of Published in Daily The Dawn & Jang Newspapers on Sunday 7th of January 2018.
- Management Trainee Officer MTO’s in ABL General Banking
Educational Qualification:- MBA, MBIT, M.Com., Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business or four (04) years BBA Honors (from HEC recognized university). Having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be an added advantage.
CGPA:- Final degree transcript of MBA Degree must not have less than 3 CGPA
Age:- candidate should not have more than 27 years as on 31 December 2017.
Experience:- These Job Program is basically for Fresh candidates but experience will be preferred.
Location: All across Country
Note: Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for ABL Bank Jobs 2018:-
Eligible candidates are requested to apply online via official ABL Career website (www.abl.com/careers)
Last Date to Apply for ABL Bank Jobs 2018 is 14th of January 2018
- Only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have fully completed their degree (as per above mentioned qualification) and have in-hand, their final transcripts or degrees, in original;
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted;
- It is important to note that in the short listing process, one of the major parameters is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be shortlisted only, where the Bank has manpower needs;
- These positions are primarily for branch banking. However, at a later stage, Allied Bank reserves the right to transfer any employee to any other function, Group or location, at its sole discretion;
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through courier services shall not be entertained. Email or phone calls in this regard shall also not be considered;
- Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, by any means, through anyone, internal or external, shall disqualify that particular candidate, without any further notice or communication;
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply.
- Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.